Monday, December 31, 2012

Menu Planning Ideas!

Here is my menu plan!  I got a new cookbook for Christmas so I am excited to try lots of new recipes!

Breakfast Ideas:
*Hearty Scrambled Eggs with Sausage, Sweet Pepper, & Cheddar Cheese p. 171

Dinner Ideas:
*Stir-fried Beef With Snap Peas & Red Pepper p. 26

 *Maple Glazed Pork Roast p. 39; Simple Rice Pilaf p. 272

*Pan Seared Thick Cut Strip Steak p. 56

 *Classic Pot Roast p. 76

*Stir-fried Shrimp with Snow Peas & Red Bell Pepper in Hot & Sour Sauce p. 123

*Beef Stroganoff p.125

*Swedish Meatballs p. 150

* Pork Schnitzel p. 159

*Classic Macaroni & Cheese p. 208

Snacks/Appetizers:
*Bacon, Scallion, & Caramelized Onion Dip p. 284
*Buffalo Chicken Dip
*Kielbasa Appetizer
*Pickle Wrap Dip
*Creamy Taco Roll-Ups
*Punch



1 comment:

  1. OMG! So funny. As I read your post for bacon wrapped chicken, I was struck by how you simply wrote straight forward, as we speak. Not trying to be an author of a novel, haha...
    Then I read a comment about your lack of measurements . Now THAT is really like me.
    Shew, I'm not alone. I guess some of our posts will have to be aimed at those with a little bit of basic cooking abIlItIes? (Refraining from words "common sense") . #judgement

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails