Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekly Menu Plan

Wish I had time to post some new recipes these days (and cook more), but this first year teaching kinder thing isn't leaving me much extra time!  I know I will be more efficient next year, please bear with me until then and/or summer! 

Monday:  Beef with Broccoli, White Rice, & Egg Rolls

Tuesday:  Beef Tips in Mushroom Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, & Green Beans

Wednesday:  Mexican Chicken, Tortillas, Mexican Rice, & Chips & Salsa

Thursday:  Swiss Chicken Casserole

Friday:  At Kinder Conference out of town, leaving family to their own devices:)

Saturday:  At Kinder Conference out of town, leaving family to their own devices:)

Sunday:  Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup & Grilled Cheese

Snacks/Apps:
* Fiesta Dip
* Toasted Frog's Fried Pickle Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails