Saturday, June 18, 2011

{Easy & Delicious} Grilled Salmon


Salmon is one of my families favorite types of fish to eat.  I have tried countless recipes {hey, I get bored easily}.  This is one I keep coming back to.  It doesn't sound very impressive judging from the ingredient list, but is better than many of the far "fancier" recipes that I have tried.  Please, give it a try!  It is a perfect recipe for an easy weeknight meal for summer!  

{Easy & Delicious} Grilled Salmon
1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
lemon pepper to taste
garlic powder to taste
salt to taste
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil

Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.

In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.

Lightly oil grill grate.  Preheat grill for medium heat.

 Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.

Source:  Allrecipes

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the simple and yummy recipe! I just bought salmon yesterday, I can't believe how expensive it has gotten! UGH! But, we love it and I'm excited to try your marinade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my favourite recipes are ones with few ingredients so I have no doubt this salmon is delicious! I'm making grilled salmon this week too. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails