Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you to Life of a Foodie and Her Family for awarding me with The Versatile Blogger award!


7 Things About ME!:

1. Growing up, my favorite pastimes revolved around horses.  I was a avid Quarter Horse shower & I loved to play Cowboys & Indians astride my horse;)  

2. I love to RUN!  I'm not very fast, but I can go far!

3. I also love to Spin & Lift Weights.  I just love fitness in general!

4. I have been exclusively a Stay-at-home-mom for the past 6 years.  My baby starts kindergarten this coming fall.

5. I love to garden more every year but the weeds always seem to get the best of me.  I am doubling my garden (it will be HUGE), so wish me luck!

6. I have an awesome husband.  Seriously.  How lucky am I to have such a great guy that seems to get even greater with each passing year?  

7. I like to read cookbooks (and now cooking blogs too).  I find paging through recipes seriously relaxing and I have been known to take a stack to the bath when I want some serious R&R.  

I hereby give this award to:






RULES

Save the picture to your computer (please no hotlinking)

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Tell us seven things about yourself.

Award five recently discovered new bloggers (mine aren't all new, but they are blogs I really enjoy!)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails