Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January Menu Plan

I am running behind again!  What is new, LOL!  Here is a rough sketch of my monthly menu plan.  I will get more detailed when I do each weeks.  This is mainly so that I can get my bulk shopping trip done!  :)

7th: Tacos in a bag
11th: Swedish Meatballs & Peas & Bacon
12th: Ham & Swiss Sliders
13th: Clam Chowder
14th: Homemade Pizza with my Homemade Crust
15th: Western BBQ Burgers
16th: Chili & Cornbread
17th: Northwoods Wild Rice Soup & Butter Dips
18th: Beef with Snow Peas & Rice
19th: Sweet & Spicy Shredded Pork, Cilantro Lime Rice, Beans and other assorted tortilla fixings
20th: Cauliflower Soup & Golden Crescents
21st: Taco Night
22nd: Slow Cooker Beef Stew
23rd:  Sloppy Joes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails