Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Menu Plan

It has been too long!  I had a great Thanksgiving where I cooked massive amounts of food and I have several delicious recipes just BEGGING to be shared.  Hopefully, I will get to that very soon.  For today, I want to share my December Monthly Menu Plan.  I took a break from doing monthly shopping, and I decided it was time to go back to it.  It really does make our lives run so much more smoothly (not to mention, I'm convinced it saves us lots of money).  It is a little work up front, but, when finished...I won't need to think about it until next month which is AWESOME.  Especially since I need to focus my time and energy preparing for Christmas.  YIKES!  I so admire all of you that have all of your shopping done before Thanksgiving.  In my next life, I am going to be super-organized like that:-)  I also admire all of you that have been better about keeping up on your blogs than me.  Ugh!  My intentions are good, but I always feel guilty blogging when I should be cleaning, like NOW.

1st:  BBQ Meatballs, Potatoes, & Fresh Vegetables
2nd: Chinese-Style Roast Pork, Jasmine Rice, & Green Beans
3rd: Homemade Pizza Crust (Not sure on the toppings yet)
4th: CHINESE NIGHT IN: Bourbon Chicken, Rice, Egg RollsEgg Drop Soup
7th: Burrito Casserole, Spanish Rice, & Iceburg Lettuce
9th: Crab Cakes, Potatoes, Veggie
10th: Tacos in a Bag
11th: OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE NIGHT:  Bloomin' Onion, Wallaby Darned, Honey Wheat Bread, Outback Steaks, Steamed Veggies
12th: Broccoli & Chicken Stir-fried Rice
13th: Cheddar Chicken Chowder & French Baguettes
14th: Beef-Broccoli Lo Mein
15th: Spiced Pork with Bourbon Reduction Sauce, Rice, & Steamed Vegetables
16th: Healthy Homemade Fish Sticks & Two-Step Macaroni and Cheese
17th: Homemade Pizza Crust (Not sure on toppings)
18th: BWW NIGHT: Onion Strings, Side Salad, & Wings
19th: Tortellini & Ham & Salad
20th: Dirty Rice
21st: Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup, Tortilla chips and homemade salsa
22nd: OUR FAMILY CHRISTMAS: Lobster PizzaCheddar & Herb Biscuits, Crab Legs, & Side Salad
29th: Baked Potato Soup & Sweet Dinner Rolls
30th: Herb Crusted Salmon with Mixed Greens Salad & Minnesota Wild Rice Pilaf
31st: NEW YEARS EVE!!  Homemade Pasta Making Night!

Breakfasts:
*Easy French Toast Casserole
*Caramel Rolls

Other Snacks:
*Chewy Granola Squares
*Jerky Lovers Jerky

Christmas Baking- Not finalized, still thinking!:
* Hot Chocolate Chip Cookies
*Peanut Butter Blossoms
*Oatmeal Carmelitas
*Homemade Oreos
*Apple Cider Caramels
*Candy Cane Kiss Cookies
*Chex Mix
*Sugar Cookies
*Oreo Truffles
*Glass Block Holiday Jello


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails