Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Italian Wedding Soup, Updated

Recently, it has been brought to my attention (by my evil bathroom scale) that I need to start being more attentive to the number of calories that I am ingesting.  Since I already exercise plenty, I know that I will need to cut back on my goodie eating for a bit.  Since I'm sure there are others out there in the same boat, I will post my recipes with nutritional information when I figure it out for myself.  I cannot guarantee that the nutritional information is accurate, but I do my best using the Spark People recipe calculator.

Tonight I made Italian Wedding Soup, which I put on my blog some time ago.  I did tweak the recipe a bit to make it more flavorful and healthy, and I think it was even better than last time I made it.  My entire family just adores this soup.  Give it a try!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails