Sunday, August 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Hi!  I thought I would get a jump on the week and get my Menu Plan for the upcoming week up!  I really *should* be out babying my tomatoes and peppers that have been a bit neglected lately.  If not that, I should REALLY be out painting my deck, a job that I started nearly a month ago already.  BUT...it is 100 degrees today.  So, I think I will just sit around the house and find some things that need doing inside:)

This is what I REALLY wish I was doing today though.  Aren't my boys handsome?  ;P



Monday: Fettuccine Alfredo with Grilled Chicken Breasts

Tuesday: Beef Chimichangas

Wednesday: Easy Calzones

Thursday: Shrimp Pasta in a Foil Package

Friday: Homemade Pizza

Saturday: Butter Chicken over Steamed Rice & Roasted Broccoli

Sunday: Oriental Fried Rice

Others:
*Bacon Breakfast Pizza
*Make Ahead Muffin Melts
*Special K Bars
*Oatmeal Creme Pies
*Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos
*Antiquity Rose Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
*Microwave Caramel Corn
*Birthday Bones (for the dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails