Sunday, July 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

First off, please let me apologize for my poorly formatted blog right now.  For some reason, my blog became somewhat unformatted and I am working at getting it looking decent again.  I figured, I might as well have a little redesign, so I will most likely be experimenting with it for the next couple of days.  In the meantime, sorry if things are a bit of a mess around here!  


Monday: Frank's Red Hot Chicken Salad

Tuesday: Jaden's Beef with Broccoli, Steamed Rice, Egg Rolls

Wednesday: Barbecued Pork Chops & Garden Veggies

Thursday: Firecracker Shrimp & Garden Veggies

Friday: Tacos in a bag

Saturday: Ribeyes, Onion Strings, & Garden Veggies

Sunday: Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails