Sunday, June 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Why, oh why, is my sleeping rhythm so disturbed?  I plan on being exceptionally tired tomorrow since I WILL be making it to the gym bright and early in the morning, so I figure it is best to get my Monday Menu Plan ready while I am twiddling my thumbs, drinking wine, and waiting for sleep to be within my grasp (yes I am having insomnia issues lately).

Let me just say, looking at my menu, I am very excited for Father's Day myself.  Those Jalapeno Poppers & Margaritas are THE BEST!  The margarita recipe is mine, I put it on the Spark People website last summer so I could find out how many calories I was drinking.  Sometimes, it is better not knowing.  Other times, you have to know, or you will have no hope of your clothes ever fitting you again.  And sometimes???  You just need to know how far you need to run, so that you can have guilt-free margaritas.

P.S . Dad, you are invited for dinner any and all days, like usual, if you want to drop by;-)

Monday: Slow Cooker Orange Chicken, Steamed White Rice, & Veggie
Tuesday: Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches & Glazed Baby Carrots
Wednesday: Italian Sausage Peppers & Potatoes
Thursday: Crockpot Sweet & Spicy Salmon & Antipasto Pasta Salad
Friday: Tacos in a bag
Saturday: Chicken Parmesan Heroes
Sunday: Delmonico Steaks, American Potato Salad, Jalapeno Poppers, & Ultimate Margaritas

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails