Monday, May 31, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Lots going on today!  Just trying to quickly get some menu planning done for the week, then head out to the garden!  I really need to get weeding out there.  I see lots of my plants starting to come up, so that is always exciting!  I am pretty unhappy to see all the grass that is growing in there again this year:(  There is nothing worse than trying to weed out a bunch of grass.  Anyone have any tips on getting rid of it?  

Monday: Guacamole Sirloin Burgers & Corn on the cob


Wednesday: Peking Pork Chops, Rice, Veggie

Thursday: Crockpot Fish Chowder (I am a little skeptical on this one, but I decided to be brave and try something outside of my box;)  

Friday: Taco Night

Saturday: Grilled Delmonico Steaks & Sides (not sure what yet)

1 comment:

  1. I spent 3 hours on saturday pulling grass out of my flower bedS. I suggest pulling out as much as the root as possible. GOOD Luck

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails